RELAXING. REFRESHING. BEAUTY.
THE LAKE DISTRICT
WHERE ARE WE?
The Lake District is in the North West of England. A National Park which boasts one of the most stunning natural environments in Britain.
Englands largest National Park is home to:
- highest mountain (in England) at 978 metres (3210 feet)
- its deepest lake (and England) at 74 metres (243 feet)
- it's largest lake at 14.8 square kilometres & longest in England being 10.5 miles long
- home town of Cockermouth. In 1810 William Wordsworth publishes "Guide to the Lakes"
- English comic actor, writer and film director, most famous for his role in the comedy duo Laurel and Hardy. Born in Ulverston in 1890.
The National Park also includes 26 miles of coastline and estuaries
OTHER LOCATIONS ARE POSSIBLE UPON REQUEST. PLEASE SEE INFORMATION ON TAILORED RETREATS/BOOTCAMPS